Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hayden's 1st Halloween

For Halloween Paul and I decided to dress Hayden up as a pea pod. Isn't she the cutest little pea?!?!
Hayden and I made several stops to visit friends. Sadly, Paul could not join us because he was on alert. We saw Sebastian and Manti who dressed up as Thing 1 and Thing 2
Then we went to the Sanders home and visited with Payton the bumblebee
And our next door neighbors the Lasura's kids: Ezra, River and CoraAnd last but not least, we went to the Eastmans and ate caramel popcorn and took pictures with Landon the pumpkin




Here is one more cute picture of her Halloween outfit, I'm excited for next Halloween when she'll be a little more excited.

2 comments:

  1. Hayden is an adorable Pea Pod! I wish I could have seen her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kristine...she is the cutest little Pea in a Pod that I have ever seen! How adorable! I especially like that last picture of Hayden in her little Halloween outfit. How precious! You are looking great by the way! Oh, and I was finally able to add you to my blog list. For some reason I couldn't do that before...so now it's up an runnin'! Love you Kristine!

    ReplyDelete