Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Baby Shower

Even though I don't much like being the center of attention and having everyone watch me open gifts, I felt so loved and celebrated at my baby shower on November 9th!  My friend Stephanie Heinhold planned and hosted the open house shower and it was just perfect!  She went above and beyond in all the yummy food she prepared.




Getting ready to open gifts.  Me, Carolyn Baggett & Teresa Anderson

Brittney Curby 

Erin Barnes & Carrie Krogh

Sally Buttle, Michelle Price, Heather Strickland

Kimberly DeLeon & Laurie Shell

Ali Mendenhall, Carrie Cheney, Shelby Blakely & Katie Sugden

Opening gifts


My beautiful baby bedding that Anne Johnson volunteered to make me as a gift!

Lots of people had already left, but here's one group shot!

I got tons of cute boy clothes and lot of way cute homemade gifts.  Aren't those the best?  Like I said I felt truly celebrated and special and I am so grateful for good friends who care so much about me and who are so excited for the arrival of our miracle baby!

1 comment:

  1. Your baby shower is awesome. Want to arrange my sister’s baby shower at one of New York venues. really liked your ideas and will implement it there. I along with my some friends will organize it. Hope will be able to arrange everything perfectly.

    ReplyDelete