Sunday, July 13, 2014

Orange Beach, FL 2014

We carried out our beach trip tradition and drove out to Dothan, AL to where our friends the Lasura's live (June 27-29).  Saturday morning we drove 2 hours to the beach and spend the day.  It's always a great time and I'm so glad we got to the beach this summer if only for a day!

I think Paul and Joe spent more time like this watching the World Cup than in the water!

Reid shortly after arriving and before the waves hit him

Hayden could not be bothered to take time to look at the camera for a picture, too much to do


This is the pose I got when I asked her to smile for me!

After some waves hit him and he was due for a nap!



Joe and Paul

Family picture

Cute kiddos: Cora, Ezra, River, Hayden & Reid

We had Red Robbin for dinner and went to the same dessert place as last year to get Beignet's and ice cream snow cones.

No comments:

Post a Comment