Thursday, November 3, 2011

Private Practice

I now have 6 clients which is a pretty good amount for me at this stage of my life.  So for each session I pay myself a percentage and put the rest in a business account to pay for business expenses.  It seems like there wouldn't be very many business expenses when all I am offering is therapy, but it really does add up.  I have my LLC fees, liability insurance, MFT license renewal and continuing education each year, office supplies, taxes, etc.  Well I finally saved enough money up to buy a couch.  It looks so much nicer than the futon that I was previously using.  Next is some cute pillows and someday a new bookshelf as this one is falling apart after 3 military moves!

 New couch

 Found this Pier 1 chair on Craigs List awhile back!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you Kristine! I love that you are DOING it!

    Your blog header picture is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It looks like an inviting warm place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your office looks great Kristine! You really do have a great decorating style. When I get a place of my own some day...you'll have to be my consultant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't checked your blog out forever! I love it. Hayden is such a doll. I like your new office too!

    ReplyDelete