Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Paul!

I'm so glad I'm not the only 30 year old in my house anymore!  We started celebrating Paul's birthday April 3rd, even though his birthday isn't until the 4th because he got a little antsy.  So I let him open a small gift: a 26.2 sticker for his car.  


 Paul got to work from home on his actual birthday so we started the morning off by opening a few gifts.  Hayden was such a good helper!




After breakfast, Hayden and I got ready for her very first princess birthday party for her friend Sydney Mount.  Hayden loved wearing my tiara from my wedding and princess dress. 



Hayden got to decorate a crown


Got her face painted, she was so still and perfect, she didn't want to mess it up!




After dad finished up work we headed out to one of our favorite restaurants out here: Papa Citas.  It was amazing as always and we had a great time celebrating Paul's birthday.  



I got Paul a red velvet slice of cake from the Marietta Diner which we enjoyed a few days after because we were too full from dinner!  HAPPY 30TH PAUL!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Paul from the Arritts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like he had a fun day. I'm so impressed Hayden will let you paint her face. Abbey's cousin had a beard painted on his face for Halloween and when she saw him she cried uncontrollably. We finally had to leave because she was so scared. She still asks if his face is painted before she goes over. She also will randomly tell me she doesn't want her face painted. She is quite the scaredy cat.

    ReplyDelete