Friday, April 20, 2012

Mendenhalls

Sunday night Paul, Hayden, London and I went to London's house to meet her 3 big brothers.  We stayed at the Mendenhalls house from Sunday night until Wednesday night and we had so much fun!  So here are some confessions 1) I have not woken up 3 days in a row at 6:30 am since Hayden was a new little baby and was a little worried about making sure Porter got to the bus each morning, but I did it!  I was exhausted by the end of the 3 days but I did it :) 2) By about 8:30 am I had one child at school, I had worked out and showered and was shocked at all one can accomplish when waking up at such an hour 2)  I have a huge problem with messes when I'm in charge and 5 kids make huge messes and 3) Hayden was so much easier to be around because she was constantly entertained by all the kids.  She slept in a twin bed in Kimball's room (he is about 6 months older) and they were so cute together.  We could hear them giggling and playing but slept great together!  They are great kids and it was so fun to be able to spend one on one time with them all.

So despite the extra clean up and meal prep time, we had so much fun.  Hayden talks about Kimball's house all the time and begs to go play.  Hayden would thrive in a big family I think.  She loves the craziness of it all.

Ever wonder what a little girl does after playing with boys all week:


Becomes Batman of course.  She came upstairs fully decked out and was so proud of herself!


Hayden and Kimball taking a bath 

1 comment:

  1. I love the batman picture! She looks so cute. I'm jealous you don't have to wake up at 6:30 :) We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete