Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the holidays are just so much fun with kids!  Hayden is quite the dramatic little girl which is definitely hard at times, but always very fun because she gets sooo excited about things and really shows her emotions.

On Thursday Reid and I got to go to her preschool and watch her eat lunch and make a craft.  Hayden loves showing all her classmates her brother.

Hayden's Easter Basket that she used for her Easter Egg Hunt


Waiting for her teachers instructions


How cute is this mom who came up with this?



Hayden's craft, can you tell how annoyed she was at me for making her take a picture :)



We died eggs Friday afternoon because Paul had the day off and it rained all day so there was noting else to really do!


Reid was so funny, he did not want to sit on my lap, he kept arching his back, but wanted to see what was going on, so we laid him down on the table and he was one happy camper!




Here is Hayden showing off all the fun stuff both Grandma's sent her.  Grandma Anne and Grandma Kathy sure were nice to send packages for Easter!


The highlight of Hayden's Easter was probably getting her Anna Barbie doll.  I want all to know that I only paid $12 for this Barbie at Target, I'm not one of the crazies who paid an arm and a leg!  I also caved after vowing to never buy Hayden character shirts and got her a Frozen t shirt.  She was in heaven!






All ready for church, I love this picture!  It's what I always hoped for, that Hayden would love her little brother!





That night we had dinner with the Heinholds and had a great time like normal!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Love all these pictures! Hayden and Reid are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete