Monday, April 28, 2014

Stephanie Heinhold

One of my most dear friends here in Georgia recently celebrated her birthday back in February.  She was on a Disney Cruise at the time so I gave her a gift before hand to celebrate her special day.  Then about two weeks after she had been home I was up nursing Reid in the middle of the night and it hit me that she turned 40!!!  I immediately felt sick to my stomach that I had not done more for such an important birthday.

Stephanie is one of those people that is constantly giving of her time and anything else she has to give away to others.  She would drop any plans she has to help someone in need.  I have been the recipient of her thoughtfulness on many occasions and I don't know what I would do without her friendship.

So two months late we put together a well deserved surprise party.  We went to Taqueria Tsunami and had a great time. She definitely doesn't like to be the center of attention, but she looked like she enjoyed herself so I hope she feels appropriately celebrated for her 40th birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment