Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's day was pretty special this year with the addition of little Reid man (that's become his nickname I guess...) I've wanted another little baby for quite some time, so it was so fun to have him with us on this special day.

Hayden's preschool did a really cute mother's day lunch where she presented me with this gift.  They also read out loud a card she filled out which read: "My mom's name is Kristine, My mom's favorite thing to do is clean up, my favorite thing to do with my mom is to clean up the toys."  This made me laugh and it also made me sad that the thing that sticks out to Hayden the most about me is that I clean a lot!  I've been trying to do other things with her so she remembers much more important things about me!





On Mother's Day morning Hayden and Reid made me a hearty breakfast of: German Pancakes, an Omlette, and a green smoothie.  After church they sent me on a scavenger hunt where I discovered Paul had planned a trip for me to see my sister Michelle in Colorado Springs!

We took pictures after church and Reid was EXHAUSTED so this was the best picture we got!



Hayden also filled out a paper all about me on Sunday in her primary class:



So grateful to be a mother to these two cuties. I'm so grateful I get to experience being a mom to my new little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment