Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Scalinis

The Wednesday night before I went into labor was a depressing night!  I was told by the Dr.that he wanted to do an emergency c-section because Reid was a big baby and because of the degree of my tear with Hayden.  After taking all our Bradley Classes, this is NOT what I wanted.  So the Dr. told me to try and get labor going by Friday or they would want to induce me.  So we did everything we could think of which also included going to Scalinis for their infamous Eggplant Parmesan, known to help get labor started for women.  After you eat the entire dish you get to sign your name in a book and the time you ate.  If you go into labor within 24 hours of eating it you get a free meal ($25 worth), your baby becomes an honorary Scalini baby where you post your story and the baby picture on their website and they get a t-shirt.  Pretty funny.

So 5 months later, we took his birth certificate and finally collected our prize!


No comments:

Post a Comment