Tuesday, August 11, 2015

KINDGERGARTEN

Time passes quickly, everyone says it all the time, it is just crazy that I have a Kindergartner now!  Hayden had her first day of school on August 10th and was pretty wound up and excited for days leading up to it.  Her teacher is Mrs. Buchholz and from what I hear she is a great teacher. We met her at back to school night and she gave all the kids this letter to open the night before school.  It contained "magic confetti" to put under their pillow and help get rid of the jitters and help them sleep.  I love the innocents of children. Hayden bought it completely and told me the next morning that it worked so well it even made her quietly snore a bit.



Here are a bunch of pictures of the special day!





To Reid's defense he had just woken up!


Hanging up her back pack! I have to admit that I did feel a twinge of emotion at this point and was a little sad to leave her not knowing what would be going on ALL DAY!  But then I felt lots of freedom with only one child and lots of alone time during Reid's nap!!!


Sitting with her class! 


She came home from school with lots to tell us and to be honest I was kind of excited all afternoon to hear all about her day.  She said her favorite part was eating lunch.  She got a school lunch and loved the tray and the little bowl the carrots came in.  Here's to a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment