Friday, May 7, 2010

The Simple Things


It's funny to me that we spend money on toys at all because kids typically love the simple things in life. Hayden absolutely loves to watch me vacuum our home. Today she was having a blast in her exersaucer jumping around and the second I turned on the vacuum she was locked in. She also just discovered the washer and dryer and has really enjoyed watching these as well. She loves to stand up and put her hands against them, although she still needs some help so as not to fall over.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, don't you love it?! This reminds me of Jaden loving to play with empty milk cartons over any toy! Hope Hayden start getting better, it's never fun having a sick baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is amazing that kids love the simple things in life! Hayden is so cute sitting there in front of the washer! :)
    I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete