Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Children's Museum

I had planned on taking Hayden to get her vaccinations today.  But after driving 20 miles to get there and filling out the paperwork, I was informed that they would call me to come back another day when they had entered her information in the system.  So since we were already out I decided to go to the Children's Museum.  We bought a membership so now I can go whenever we want and I don't feel like we have to stay there for hours to get our moneys worth.

I took her on her birthday about 2 1/2 weeks ago and it is crazy to see how much more she could do now that she is walking! It is crazy how quickly children learn and develop.  She just seemed like a completely different little girl there today.  She loved the water like last time and splashed her arms so hard that she had water all over her face.  All the other kids were trying to move away from her so as not to get wet! 

We also rode the carousel since members can go for free!

I am so glad we can go through the winter and have fun, just the two of us. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, another comment from me! :) I totally forgot Mondays were your night alone...and didn't call...sorry about that! I will for sure check in next Monday! I'm also glad you have a pass to the Children's Museum. Jen got a pass to the acquarium for the same reason...can just go whenever and not feel like you have to stay for hours...I think it's a good deal! Love you!

    ReplyDelete