Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Paul

Paul finally caught up to me and turned 31!  He got to work from home on his birthday which was great.  I made him German pancakes for breakfast and we opened presents after lunch because Hayden couldn't wait any longer.  I showed her where I was hiding his presents and for days before his actual birthday Hayden tried to tempt Paul into opening them.  She kept asking if she would also get to open presents on Dad's birthday and I kept telling her the same answer: no.  But she wouldn't hear it, so she went around the house collecting old toys and putting them into gift bags.  She acted completely shocked and happy about each gift she opened!  We got Paul a bundt pan because he always complained about my old one, a pair of dress pants and an awesome drill.



For dinner Paul chose to go to Jim and Nicks, a BBQ place out here.  And for dessert I picked up slices of cake from Marietta Diner.  Seriously we have gone there 3 times in less than a month, not good!  Hayden loved singing happy birthday to daddy. We probably sang it about 5 times and when we ran out of real cake, she got her toy cake from her kitchen and we sang again!


Hayden prefers this cookie to the cake, so this was her treat!  Yummy!


Happy Birthday Paul!  We hope you enjoyed your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment