Tuesday, May 27, 2014

5 Months Old

Poor little Reid man got a cold around 5 months old and still has a cough from it!  I thought he was finally over it and it came back.  Breaks my heart every time he starts coughing!  It was hard to get pictures this time around because he just didn't feel good, but I was already almost a week over his 5 month mark, so here's what I got!





  • No teeth yet, but I swear he is teething.  Every once in awhile at night he'll cry and cry until I put orajel on and I even gave him Ibuprofen early because he would not sleep all night unless he was held upright.  He drools a lot and chews on everything!
  • Reid recently started sleeping on his side and prefers this most often
  • He does not like his arms swaddled anymore, we swaddled Hayden until about 9 months old!
  • Reid still likes hanging out on his back most of the time and does NOT prefer his tummy
  • Reid is grabbing at more toys and likes to hold things in his hands, like mommies hair and my headphones when I'm talking on the phone while I nurse  
  • Reid transfers toys from one hand to the other
  • Reid still loves taking baths in his tummy tub, how cute is he all bundled up!  
  • We also introduced solids this last month: avocados, butternut, sweet potatoes, green beans, and carrots so far.  He is ok with everything but does not prefer avocados and I think his favorite is sweet potatoes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment