Monday, January 18, 2010

Too close to 30




January 13th was my 28th birthday. I can't believe I am so close to 30. I had the day off since it was a Wednesday, so Paul and I went to Fort Collins and Loveland Colorado to do some shopping and go out to dinner. We went to the Bent Fork which is one of my new favorite restaurants. Then Paul got me an ice cream cake from Culver's and had some friends over for dessert. For years I have been telling Paul how much I would like an ice cream cake for my birthday and each year he "forgets." So this year he had me convinced that he got me birthday pie (which was a Robinson family tradition that I always enjoyed better than cake) and then that night surprised me with the ice cream cake. All in all it was a fun day. Here is a picture of the family blowing out candles, Hayden and I at the Bent Fork and Hayden sitting up on our bed.

4 comments:

  1. And Happy Birthday to you! I'm glad you finally got your ice cream cake for your birthday...it sounds like you had a fun day! Hayden so so cute...and the grunting story is funny! I would love to see her! I love you Kristine...and don't worry about getting closer to 30...enjoy each stage and age in life (and yes, I am trying to convince myself to listen to my own words!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you were able to enjoy your day. I can't believe how much Hayden looks like you! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that picture of you and Hayden in the booth it almost looks like she has red hair coming in but I am guessing that it is just the lighting..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a great birthday! We are getting old :) Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete