Monday, February 8, 2010

Pesky Bug and Visit to C Springs

Hayden's eyes are still very blue!
Hayden loved Michelle's bathtub!


So basically all of our friends as well as our family have been hit by the stomach bug! Seriously everyone we know has gotten it. Hayden had diarrhea for literally 2 weeks straight. Today was the first day she didn't have an explosion all over her clothes. I have done so much laundry lately because she soaks her clothes about 3 times per day. I am so glad that she is finally almost over this and that we are feeling better. Hopefully all of our friends will soon follow suit.
Hayden and I did have a chance to go to Colorado Springs a couple weekends back to hang out with Michelle and her husband Jared. Unfortunately, Paul was working and had to stay home and even more unfortunate while we were there Jared got sick and felt awful the whole weekend. Michelle and I managed to have a fun visit and did some shopping and also went to Old Colorado Springs. Paul and I never went there while he was in school at the Air Force Academy, so it was fun to visit. Michelle teaches in the primary, so I went with her. Hayden loved singing time and was so excited to hear the children sing. Just yesterday she discovered her feet and has been playing with them non-stop. She has rolled a couple of times but then realizes that she is on her tummy and can't get back over. So needless to say she is not a fan of rolling. She is sleeping in her own room now, it was hard at first not having her in the bassinet beside me. But I keep telling myself that it is for the best, I don't want her sleeping in our room forever!
Paul has been busy with work and taking care of Hayden when I am working. He really likes feeding her a bottle, I'm glad that they get that time to bond. He only has one more semester left and he will be done with his MBA. I am so proud of him for balancing everything in his life. It will be nice for him to have more free time this summer though.
I am slowly getting use to working again and leaving Hayden. I do really enjoy doing therapy, it is a big part of who I am, so I am glad I can do it on a part-time basis.

2 comments:

  1. oh I miss my niece she is such a cutie. Glad everyone is starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pictures! Hayden does have BEAUTIFUL blue eyes! I'm glad you were able to visit Michelle and Jared....that's too bad that he got sick! I'm glad to hear that Hayden is over her sickness as well!
    You look wonderful in the pictures Kristine! I really enjoyed our chat on the phone the other day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete