Thursday, March 11, 2010

2nd Tooth

Ok, Hayden is growing up way too fast! I came home from work on Tuesday and Paul was very relieved to have some help because he said Hayden wanted to be held all day. So I felt in her mouth and tooth number two came through! No wonder she was a little crabby. Much better than the first one though, so hopefully each one gets easier and easier for her to deal with. I still can't get a picture of them yet, but hopefully I'll be able to post a picture soon. I am a little nervous about the top teeth coming through and breastfeeding! We'll see how it goes.
Paul has a little over one month left on his masters program and he will be done, I am so excited for that day! He'll have so much more free time. I really am proud of him for handling his normal job, me, Hayden, his MBA and church calling!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow I cannot believe it's been two years that will be really exciting for him to be done! How nice he gets all finished I am just starting up haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the second tooth! She is growing fast! And congrats to Paul for almost finishing his MBA...that's wonderful! Glad to hear that all is well.

    ReplyDelete