Monday, August 16, 2010

11 months old

Hayden is 11 months old today. We are having a really early birthday party for her in a couple of days with some of our close friends before we move. Hayden is becoming more and more fun each day and I love all the new sounds she is experimenting with. Yesterday she said, "wow" over and over again. She continues to love to mimic and will brush her hair and teeth just like mommy. Hayden also loves sticking her pointer finger in anything that will fit her little finger. She continues to have problems with textured foods although she will now eat Gerber puffs, crackers, and bananas. Hayden's favorite food is probably peach yogurt at the moment, she chows down on the stuff. She continues to sleep 11 to 12 hours at night consistently and either has one long nap or 2 shorter naps each day. Her favorite toy right now is anything shaped like a ball and her favorite activities include swinging at the park, taking baths, playing with her tongue, and dancing (or should I say bouncing and swaying side to side) to her favorite tunes. We cannot believe it has almost been a year. People told me that I would not be able to picture my life without her at some point and I don't know that I believed them, but it is true. We can't picture life without her.





Hayden with her cool new sunglasses from her friends birthday party. She loves looking through them.






This also makes me laugh, when I open the fridge she sprints for it and grabs one carrot for her mouth and two for each of her hands.

2 comments:

  1. So stinkin cute! I love the carrots. Glad you got a picture of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love that she puts two carrots in her hands and one in her mouth! What a precious little one! I can't believe she is 11 months! Time does fly!

    ReplyDelete