Sunday, August 15, 2010

My new nurse

Last Friday Paul accompanied me to my allergy clinic because he is going to give me my allergy shots!!! My doctor said because I have never had a bad reaction and have done well with the shots I can administer them to myself at home since we are moving. I guess if I switched allergy doctors they would make me do the testing all over again and start to shots from square one. I am finally on maintenance phase so that would have been real depressing. I was way more nervous about the whole thing than Paul was, but he learned how to give me my shot and did a pretty good job. No bruises, but my right arm was sore for a couple of days. This will be so convenient in Indiana to get my shots at home instead of dragging Hayden to the doctors office with me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I don't know if I could give someone a shot...so good for Paul, and good for you for trusting him! :)

    ReplyDelete