Monday, August 9, 2010

Family

My family decided to come out and visit before we move to Indiana at the end of this month. They came out last Tuesday and stayed until Thursday night when they left to visit my sister Michelle in Colorado Springs. We had a really fun time visiting with them. One day we went bowling and as you can see, Hayden had so much fun playing with the bowling balls and watching us bowl. Paul one both games!


My mom and Hayden


Ian on the left and Sean on the right, they are getting so tall!


One morning after breakfast at the Egg and I, we walked over to the state capital and took some pictures. Here is the famous Wyoming cowboy.




We also went swimming, on walks, and to Culvers twice to get custard! It was great to have them here. Hayden loved being surrounded by all her family and loved getting spoiled by them. We will miss being closer to family!

1 comment:

  1. Kristine...I am so glad that your family was able to come out and visit before you left! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time! That makes me glad! I hope that the move goes smoothly and that you like where you are staying in Indiana! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete