Tuesday, July 12, 2011

All Dolled Up

Hayden got a package from Grandma Anne yesterday with some clothes and a pair of shoes for an early  birthday present.  Did I socialize Hayden to love clothes and shoes, or is it innately a girl thing?  Hayden looked through the package and pulled each article of clothing out saying "oh cute" to each one and then when she found the shoes she immediately had to have them on.  Now Hayden seems to L.O.V.E shoes and most especially prefers wearing them when she is only in her diaper!  All of Paul's brothers seem to love shoes, so this must be her Pratt genes coming out!  She also likes to wear my shoes, and even Paul's given the chance!


 This is one of the cute outfits that Hayden got.  Her outfit wasn't complete until she had 2 of my bracelets on and a necklace!



 wearing my shoes


Hayden does have another side to her though.  Anytime I open the door to the garage I hear her scurrying to get through to Paul's tools.  One day she got a Philips screw driver and was working on her fridge!
 

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't know about little girls dressing up... hopefully someday!!

    And check out her tan! lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She looks so much like Paul in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete