Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Goodbyes

Saturday night we had the Sanders over one last time before Susannah and Payton move back to Colorado Springs for their next Air Force Assignment.  Even though Susannah and I were an hour away from each other while they were here, it was comforting knowing she was in the same general area.  We had such a fun dinner with them and as always, Jason brought all his energy and enthusiasm which made it a great night. 


Hayden is probably going to miss Susannah more than me!  She gave her a goodbye hug and would not let go.  She wrapped her arms all the way around her neck and rested her head on Susannah's shoulder.  Paul said, "Hayden go get mom," and she looked at me and went right back to hugging Susannah.  I don't think she has ever done that!  I finally pulled her away and she cried as they drove away.  I think Susannah will always hold a special place in Hayden's heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment