Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Owen

I hope my sister Michelle doesn't mind that I post a picture of her adorable little boy.  I officially became an aunt (on my side of the family) July 11th.  Owen Randy Oldham weighed 9 lbs 1 oz and was 22 inches long!!!  How my tiny little sister carried and delivered a baby that large is beyond me!!!  I am so excited that Hayden and I get to go meet this little guy next week and spend a whole week with them. 

It is always exciting when a baby is born and I love all my nieces and nephews on the Pratt side, but there is something more special when it's your own sister having a baby.  I'm so glad we get to share in motherhood together now.

4 comments:

  1. How precious! I think he already looks like Jared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet picture! Love that you get to go and be with Michelle at such an important time. Here's wishing you and Hayden a calm plane ride!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! Tell Michelle congrats! I hope everything went well with her delivery. I hope you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute Kristien! And you are right, there is something special about your sisters having babies! I sure love my nieces and nephew (soon to be nephews!) Call me when you can! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete