Sunday, January 6, 2013

"Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam"

Hayden has been singing that song for about two years now, and today she actually became a Sunbeam!  I can't believe my little baby is now going to primary.  All my friends who serve in primary and her teacher said she was great the entire time.  They said she sang the songs she knew loud and sat with her arms folded in her seat the rest of the time.  I was so worried, but I am now relieved to know she knows how to act.  She got to make this crown and was pretty excited about it!


And speaking of "Sunbeams," I am truly blessed with amazing friends.  Throughout my life, highschool, college, grad school, the Air Force, and now, I have always made special bonds with people.  My friend Kim is one of my longest and most dear friends.  She herself has had a horrific year and yet she is still aware of me and the trials I am going through.  She sent me this package the other day and it couldn't have come at a better time.  Thanks again Kim!


1 comment:

  1. Dilan's first day as a sunbeam was today too! She was a little hesitant but once she sat down, she was good to go! Wish we were in the same ward so our little girls could be in the same sunbeam class. :)
    Loved seeing all your Christmas posts - looked like a lot of fun and some great presents!!!

    ReplyDelete