Sunday, January 27, 2013

Odds and Ends

Santa brought us a trampoline for Christmas this year and Paul and I finally set it up last weekend.  Hayden is in heaven but unfortunately will only go out with friends, mommy, or daddy, maybe once she gets used to it she'll go out on her own.  Maybe this will give me more motivation to go outside with her and begin to clean up our backyard to eventually lay sod this spring!



 Hayden's been playing at lots of friends houses lately as I've gone to doctors appointments weekly.  She loves to play with her friends and never wants to leave when I come to pick her up.  She is just a social butterfly and always greets her friends with a hug.  I can already tell her love language is physical touch.


Hayden is also obsessed with the movie Dolphin Tale right now. It's about an injured dolphin named Winter that loses her fin.  Here is Hayden mimicking the movie. She lays winter our on this and carries her around and treats her fin.


Hayden also said her 1st prayer in primary today.  I sadly had to go to another ward for my calling, but Paul went to help her and said she did great.  She wouldn't close her eyes, but he said that she said the prayer basically by herself and said it clearly.  I can't believe my little girl is saying prayers in primary, what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment