Sunday, December 21, 2014

Halloween

Fall was super busy, with Hayden's birthday, house hunting, mastitis two times, Hayden's surgery and selling our house!  Halloween just flew right by.  But I managed to pull some costumes together.  We went to the Mendenhalls Halloween party where we all dressed up.  I also got creative and made this fun treat I saw on pinterest.


Snow White


Evil Stepmother, the poison apple and Snow White


and Doc

Here we are at the end of the party, we should have tried for a picture at the beginning, Hayden's hair was a mess and Reid was done!


Reid did NOT like pumpkins!  



This was Hayden's first year since she was a baby actually scooping out the guts


Ward Trunk or Treat, eating with the Heinholds


There were lots of Snow Whites!

AMAZING face painters!



Lizzie Heinhold sure loves Reid


The McLeod Children

Hayden and Savannah

Stephanie and Reid


I don't know where my pics are from the actual day of Halloween!  It was freezing cold and rained on us, so I didn't bring the camera while we trick or treated.  But we had dinner with the Heinholds and had a great time despite the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment