Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hayden Loses Her First Tooth!

Hayden has wanted to lose a tooth ever since her friend Savannah lost her first tooth.  We first noticed her wiggly tooth the same day as her surgery.  The anesthesiologist asked if she had any loose teeth and she replied "yes" while I shook my head "no."  Then that night I was brushing her teeth and she kept saying that I was hurting her tooth.  So I looked at it and sure enough it was a little wiggly!  On December 6th Hayden decided she had waited long enough, so when she was getting babysat at the Housers she asked Zach (a pediatric dentist) to pull it out.  He said afterwards that it would have come out in a few more weeks on it's own.  Here is the proud girl:




She doesn't look very excited in this picture, but she really was.  The tooth fairy left her $1!  She was beyond thrilled!



No comments:

Post a Comment