Saturday, December 27, 2014

Reid's 1st Birthday

People say it all the time, but time really does fly by.  I can't believe my baby boy turned one!  Reid really made it easy to love being a mom.  He has been the most easy going, content little baby and I am lucky to be his mom!

I decided to do a truck/car theme party because he LOVES wheels of any kind (Dr. chair wheels, vacuum wheels, bike wheels, etc).  Moving was kind of crazy so a week before the party I decided I better get going and plan out a few things.

The day before Hayden and I made cakes.  We were happy with how they turned out!




When he woke up we walked through his door which was full of streamers, he thought that was pretty cool.  We also let him play with the gift my mom got him while I made ebilskevers for breakfast.  While Hayden was at preschool, I took him on a long walk since one of his favorite things is to be outside! That night we had "brinner" because the boy loves eggs.







Paul's cousin and her husband already had plans for the evening, but their kids were free!  It was nice having some family around to celebrate with us.








Opening presents.  He loved anything that resembled a ball!





I think he was still a little full from dinner and he was very interested in the trucks and Reese's.  He eventually did dig in, but we only videoed and got no pictures :(


Happy Birthday Reid man, we all love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment