Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hayden Update

Hayden has become quite the little "scientist" she is always mixing things together and telling me about her experiments.  My mom gave us a science book awhile back and we have done a few experiments and she just goes nuts for them!


Hayden also started gymnastics at Metro Stars in February and has impressed Paul and I with her determination.  Finally, she is using her stubbornness to her own advantage!  She started out in an invite only group and did well but could not do a hand stand or cartwheel at all.  She worked on the hand stand all week and shocked her teacher by all her progress! 


Paul and Hayden on their Daddy-Daughter date.  She insisted on taking her purse and wallet just in case, but did let Paul pay.


And she lost her 2nd tooth on February 6th!  I also saw her determination here!  She was eating an apple and I think it snapped the root of her tooth. It started to bleed a bit which made her nervous at first, but once I told her how lose it was, she went in the bathroom and worked at it until she got it out!  The bathroom had little splatters of blood EVERYWHERE and she had filled a small cup full of bloody tissue, funny girl!  She was so proud of herself.




Sticking her tongue through her hole





Some of my favorite Hayden expressions as of late:


  • "For Real Life Mom?" Whenever she wonders if I'm being serious of joking
  • "Mom, we need to have a talk."   This one makes me a little nervous every time she says it!
  • She always pinches herself to see if a really happy thing is a dream or real"
  • "Mom, I think you're gonna be happy about this..." or the flip side, "Mom, I don't think you're going to be very happy about this..."

No comments:

Post a Comment