Sunday, March 8, 2015

Kim and Katelyn Come To Visit

My dear friend Kim Smith brought her daughter Katelyn to come and visit us last week.  They arrived late on a Wednesday night (their flight was delayed by 2 hours and then they arrive in Omaha and the belt was broken on the luggage conveyor!  We got home and in bed around 2 am)  and were able to stay until early Monday morning.  We had a great time with them and I was lame and hardly got any pictures!

Thursday morning we took it easy and went to Hayden's gymnastics center for open play and followed that by lunch at Chick-fil-a.

Friday we FINALLY made it to the famous Omaha zoo.  It was as exciting as everyone described to me. Poor Reid was teething and beginning an ear infection so he was a little crabby unfortunately!

Saturday we went to breakfast at The Egg and I and then Paul was awesome and watched the kids while Kim and I braved the cold weather conditions and went outlet shopping.

Sunday was our normal church day.

Hayden and sweet Katelyn played SO well together the whole time.  Hayden was in heaven having a little girl to play with all day.

It was so fun staying up late into the night talking with my friend that I have known for over 20 years now.  It's so great that we are still friends despite the fact that we haven't lived next to one another in about 15 years!  Thank goodness for good friends.  She's been there during all my dark times and for that I am very grateful.

Breakfast at the Egg and I

Hanging out Sunday night before bed




No comments:

Post a Comment