Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beckett at 7 months

Beckett began to sit really well a few weeks before turning 7 months old.  He sat well and on his own for the first time on June 18th.  I was taking off his pajamas to change him when I realized I didn't have a diaper.  While I was upstairs, Mia sat him up and I came down stairs and he was sitting like a pro!  Beckett also started eating more "real" food and prefers it over baby food.  He is trying really hard to crawl.  He loves to play a game where he grunts and waits for you to grunt back, then he echoes with his grunt over and over and over again!  He also got his first tooth on the bottom right on June 17th and the next one came in a few weeks after that.  He still likes to cuddle and sit still in laps and I'm soaking it up because I know it won't last much longer!  

One last comment:  Beckett gets mistaken for a girl OFTEN!  It's usually older women who tell me how adorable she is and when I tell them it's a HE they are shocked and tell me what a beautiful baby he is, HA!  He looks manly to me, but I'll take beautiful baby.







No comments:

Post a Comment