Saturday, August 31, 2013

Preschool

Is it even possible that I have a child old enough to go to preschool?  Hayden will turn 4 in September so we decided to do 2 years of preschool before she goes to kindergarten.

Hayden goes to Burnt Hickory Baptist Preschool on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 9 am to 1 pm.  Her teachers name is Mrs. Tammie and Hayden absolutely loves going.  The first day I dropped her off she told me, "It's ok mom, don't cry, I'll be right here when preschool is over and you can come pick me up!"  How funny is she.  She wasn't nervous one bit and was trying to care take me!  I wasn't too sad either, let's be honest.  Hayden has such a strong willed personality that it's nice to have a break from time to time.  I did have more mixed emotions than I expected her first day.  I did miss her and kept wondering how her day was going.

Here she is posing for me on her first day of school!




Hayden getting ready to get out of the car.  They have a very intricate drop off system.  You can also walk your child in to class, but she prefers when I drop her off.


I had so many questions for her about how her day went and an OB appointment right after so we went to lunch at Chick-fil-A.  We had a great time talking about her first day!


1 comment:

  1. I love how independent and brave little Hayden is. Such a good personality traits to have!

    ReplyDelete