Friday, June 18, 2010

My Little Me

Hayden turned 9 months old on the 16th this month. She has become quite a little mimic! When I bounce up and down she will bounce while standing too! She likes waving bye bye to people after they wave to her and she will mimic when I turn my head side to side as well. Kind of fun! She also finally got her left front tooth in. Her bottom teeth came through in February and she hasn't had any more until now. She is a terrible teether! She doesn't sleep good, drools a ton, runny nose, diarrhea, elevated temperature, and wants to be held all the time! She has a lot more teeth to go so hopefully it gets better. Hayden has been a true test of my patience. This past week I feel like I have been so impatient with her. It makes me sad that I acted this way. Oh well, I'm not perfect, I just have to keep trying!

2 comments:

  1. You feel impatient now, just wait until she is 2 1/2 and no matter what you say or ask, the answer is 'no'. Very frustrating.

    I'm sorry she gets so miserable when she is teething. That is hard on YOU too. I bet everyone celebrates when the teeth break through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every stage has something challenging and teething is one for sure! Just hang in there and she'll come through it okay. Motherhood is a true test of patience indeed and we just keep trying not to lose it too often!

    ReplyDelete