Sunday, June 20, 2010

Spray Park


Getting ready to go to the Spray Park & Hayden's poor red eye


Payton Sanders, Samuel Graham & Hayden Pratt waiting for the water to shoot up!


Last Wednesday some of my friends and I decided to take our kiddos to the spray park in town. It was a nice day, of course some wind (that is always to be expected), but the water was really cold. Hayden had a rough start after she rubbed the sunscreen recently applied into her eyes, thus the red eyes in each picture. The municipal pool also has a kiddy pool that we took them in to warm them up. It was a fun day and Hayden slept great after!

3 comments:

  1. The Spray Park sounds great! But poor Hayden and getting the sunscreen in her eyes! Poor thing! She looks so cute in her little pink swim suit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks cute in her swim suit! You could use a sunscrean stick that way she won't rub it in her eye. It's what I use for Brenton. It's the worst when I have gotten it in their eyes. I love splash parks because that way I don't have to get in the water! so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those kind of parks! Sure wish they had those around when we were kids!

    ReplyDelete