Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Party and Goodbye baby food!

December 4th was Paul's work Christmas Party.  It was held at the dolphin pavilion at the Indianapolis Zoo.  So we got to eat our dinner, watch a dolphin show and then head for dessert!  We had what looked like raffle tickets behind our name tags, so we kept waiting for the raffle to begin, only to find out after the event was over that they were our free drink tickets.  Someone said, "You could have sold those and made some money."  Anyway, it was a fun night out and so nice to put faces with all these names I keep hearing about.  I got to meet the 2 managers Paul will have in Atlanta and they seem like such genuine people and true Southern gentlemen.  My friend Liz from college watched Hayden for us again which was so nice of her.  Hayden loves her and did not cry at all when we left.  She was even sound asleep when we got home.  

Paul and I before leaving (Paul really needs a haircut as you can see, but he wants me to shave it and I keep trying to convince him to leave it longer!)



Since I didn't need to worry about cooking dinner I figured I'd just give Hayden her favorite food:  baby food.  But she actually spit most of it out!  I was so excited.  She is eating most of our dinners each night and I am so happy about it.  She still doesn't like any other vegetables other than the baby food jars, but at least she is eating mostly "real" food now!


No comments:

Post a Comment