Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Home

When Paul went out for the home inspection, I sent him with our camera.  Did he take one picture....nope!  I guess he was paying attention to the housing inspection which is more important.  But here are some of the pictures of the house they had online.  Enjoy...

 The only thing that will be different is the homeowner replaced the garage doors with nicer ones!





We feel very fortunate to be able to buy this home.  It's definitely not perfect and there are things I want to change someday soon.  If nothing else right now, I love the south for their affordable homes!

3 comments:

  1. Amen to affordable homes. I thought when we bought our condo in UT we were done renting. Then we moved to CA and who knows when we will be done paying rent!! WAAAyyyyy too much rent each month!

    Looks like a beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's beautiful :). We are really looking forward to being able to do that. It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful home!  I love it!  You'll have to buy some new furniture to fill it-it's big!  I'm sure you'll make some wonderful memories in your new place.

    ReplyDelete