Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sunday

Last Sunday was a special day for 2 reasons:

1)  Hayden went to nursery for the 1st time (one week early).  We decided to take her because I had to teach the lesson in Young Womens and she is basically 18 months old.  Is it weird that I have been counting down the days for this to finally happen, only to feel sad that it actually did?  I missed her during Sunday School and Young Womens and I couldn't help wondering if she was okay and what she was doing.  I think she feels kind of betrayed by us right now.  We drop her off at the gym everyday and now we are doing it at church too!!!  She seemed so sad when we picked her up from nursery.  But I know it's good for her to be on her own and making new friends.

2)  We got to see our great friends the Sanders!!!  Jason sadly has to do 4 months of training in California, so Susannah decided to come out to Atlanta and stay with family while he is gone.  Ironically enough, Jason's grandpa lives right by us, so we got to catch up for a bit which was just awesome.  I'm so glad I'll get to see Susannah and Payton this Spring and early summer!

p.s.  I wish I had pictures for both 1 & 2 but totally spaced it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of Hayden for going to nursery! Abbey, on the other hand, cried so hard she threw up. We have lots of work ahead of us. Oh and can I just say I'm so glad I'm not the only mother that can't embrace the messes. Abbey is the same way. She has to feed herself and I just cringe when it's all over. Needless to say, she eats topless most of the time.

    ReplyDelete