Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Halloween From The Flintsones

This year we got invited to a family Halloween party and we were all encouraged to dress up.  So I decided the Flintstones would be a cheap and easy way to all go matching (I did everything for about $25).  Hayden absolutely LOVED her costume although it was a bit tight and once I showed her a picture of Pebbles online she let me put the bone in her hair (thanks for the idea Susannah Sanders, Petco worked great!)  I didn't even think to get a picture of Hayden by herself, I am mad at myself because her costume is covered in sugar now!

As usual these days, Hayden was pretty clingy when we first got there, but once she felt comfortable, she was running everywhere with all the other little kids.  I'm so excited for Halloween this year, Hayden is finally getting holidays!


 Paul got back from a business trip right when the party was starting, so we had to race to get ready.  He forgot his tie in this picture...but I had to include it because I love Hayden's hair!

Here is us at the party!  Don't you love how I made Wilma's outfit modest :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the bone in Hayden's hair! Glad you figured out a way to get her on board with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So talented and so cute Kristine! I am so impressed! And yes, I love Hayden's stick up in the air hair! :) What a wonderful Flinstone Family! ;)

    ReplyDelete