Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So I Don't Forget

This story will not be very interesting to anyone else but Paul and I.  Sometimes I think Hayden is in her own little world and not paying much attention to what Paul and I are saying.  One day we were trying to watch something and we both wanted to lay down but we only had one pillow.  Paul said, "this pillow needs to be longer."  Then we noticed Hayden was nowhere to be found.   I heard her coming down the stairs and in she walks with one of our king size pillows and handed it to us!  She found a "longer" pillow so both Paul and I could lay down and watch our show.  It was so hilarious when she walked in grinning from head to toe holding that pillow out.

Hayden rarely leaves a room Paul or I are in and NEVER goes upstairs when we are not there.  But she picked up on what we needed and solved our problem.  It was so cute!

7 comments:

  1. She has seen a great example in both of you. I have noticed when I have stayed with you that you both are very courteous of each other and anticipate each others needs. You are great parents! Love all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that really cute! I think we all forget how much children really listen and pick up on things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's precious. what a great story and I'm so glad you told it! Hayden is so darling and I want to meet her in person. Soon, hopefully, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are always listening. It's a little scary sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is cute! She is so helpful...and smart! :)

    ReplyDelete