Saturday, October 18, 2014

10 months old!

Reid is 10 months old!  He has developed quite the mean army crawl!  He gets where he needs to go, but he keeps trying to crawl, hopefully he'll figure it out soon.  He likes to blow spit bubbles, recognizes when things are out of place or silly, pulls himself up, can get into a push up stance (on his hands and toes), and can go from crawling to sitting.  He is after all of Hayden's toys and Hayden isn't quite sure how to handle this yet.  He still only has 2 teeth, but I think one front tooth is almost in.

Always on the go, I had a hard time getting him to sit still for a few pictures!




We took Reid to Omaha to house hunt and I was a little nervous about how he would do.  Yes he did get sick of being in the car, but he did so well!  I know I was blessed with an easy going baby to help us out with this big transitional year in our lives.  So grateful for my happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment