Tuesday, October 7, 2014

9 Months Old

Reid had his well baby check up so here are his stats:  

Weight: 20 lbs 7 oz 50th percentile
Height: 30 inches 95th percentile
Head: 47 1/2 96th percentile




This little guy loves to roll everywhere!  One morning I couldn't find him anywhere and it scared me until I heard him making cute baby sounds...under Hayden's bed!


He FINALLY started to sit for long periods of time just before turning 9 months on August 27th.  We delayed his 6 month pictures because our photographer wanted him to be sitting and now we are at 10 months with no professional pictures of this little guy!


On August 28th Reid discovered how cool his thumb is and bent it and twirled it around for a substantial amount of time!  It was pretty entertaining to watch him.

Reid has so much more hair than Hayden did at this age, so it was time for his first hair cut.  My friend Stephanie supervised me.  This was on September 27th.


Reid also had his first ear infection around 9 months.  He was just not his normal happy self, I figured he was teething, but when we went to his well baby check up he had a double ear infection.  That made me feel bad!  But he was still taking naps, sleeping through the night, he is seriously the best baby ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment