Saturday, December 5, 2009

Already scared of Santa

So yesterday I decided to get out all of our Christmas decorations while Hayden was napping. When she woke up I had most of them put up. She did not like the changes at all! She cried and cried when she saw the Santa that we put above our couch and she also did not appreciate my favorite little snowman! Maybe it is just the changes in the house she does not like. But it was pretty funny to watch her reaction. She is finally getting use to the changes a day later!

2 comments:

  1. Ha!!! Smart kid. I don't like Santa much myself (e.g. at all!) I bet it had nothing to do with the change and everything to do with that creepy guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sad and funny! I think she'll soon come to like Santa very much...especially when she realizes she gets presents from him! :)

    ReplyDelete