Monday, July 12, 2010

Procrastination

It's true what they say, it is NEVER good to procrastinate. My personality is such that I usually don't do that, but this month Paul has been gone so much that we barely looked over our purchases and bills for the month of June today. We keep all of our receipts in a little file folder and so after I pulled out the last receipt I noticed something shiny. I thought, "what in the world is that" and pulled out Paul's missing wedding ring! He lost it before we went home to Utah in May and if we had just done or finances earlier we would have found it. Maybe this is a sign of good things to come. Paul lost his first wedding ring when we went kayaking with his parents about 2 years ago and I bought him a replacement. So I was really upset when he lost this one too. He has been wearing his Air Force Academy ring as his wedding ring the past couple of months so I'm glad he's married to me again and not the AF.

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome. I'm glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet that was a happy day to find it!
    Neither of us ever wear our rings when we go to the beach or anywhere it might fall off easily. So glad you're married again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I think Marcus beats Paul in the losing the wedding ring game. His has been gone since the middle of June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh - that is too funny. I'm glad you found it though. Sometimes David takes his off to wash his hands or what not and leaves it at home. He goes out of the house "unmarried" way too often for my liking! :)

    ReplyDelete