Friday, January 28, 2011

Pine Needles

This should be my last rant about our home.  I am grateful, but just so much work to be done!  The previous homeowner decided it was a good idea to not rake ANY of his pine needles or leaves all fall and we have about 50 trees in our yard.  Because our grass has been covered for so long it is sadly dead.  Each afternoon (on non rainy days) I have dedicated a couple of hours to the removal process.  I can't wait for the weekend when Paul can help me!


 Our sad looking front yard, I still have dead grass to clean up

It may not look like a lot, but this is only the front yard and I cannot even move the tarps they are so heavy! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh trust me I have moved plenty of tarps in my work experience, and that is A LOT of stuff. Way to start tackling the yard.

    ReplyDelete