Sunday, September 11, 2011

"Seat"

I don't know if this is normal for most people or not, but I can usually remember where a gift comes from.  For example I know that Nancy Jacobson gave me a bread-maker for a wedding gift and that my mother-in-law gave me all my mixing bowls for my bridal shower.  Anyway, thanks Kate Baker for this bucket you gave Hayden filled with soaps and lotions when she was born!  Hayden recently figured out that she can turn it over and use it as a seat in the tub.  When she gets in the bath one of the first things she does it turn it over, say "seat," takes a seat and reads her bathtub book!  It's pretty funny.

2 comments:

  1. oh yeah, I can remember who gave Drew what for everything. It's kind of crazy. And when I buy presents I think when that person uses it, they may think of us too so I always get something practical! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time I remember who gave me stuff too! Glad to know someone else does...

    I like your plates. :)

    ReplyDelete