Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pink Eye

You'd think this post would be about Hayden, but it's not, it's about me!  Yep, I have pink eye and it is no fun.  But I'd much rather it be me than Hayden because I can hopefully contain this nasty virus.  I woke up Monday and although I felt rested my eyes ached when I opened them up.  I went to brush my teeth and my eyes were extremely puffy.  I chalked this up to Christmas Tree allergies and went about my day.  Well by Tuesday and now Wednesday they are really red, glued together each morning, itchy, blurry vision, all the typical signs of pink eye.  I don't think I have had this since I was a little girl.  The first day I looked like I got punched in the face and now I look like I have been crying for hours.  I hope my clients are not scared to look at me tonight because it is quite a ghastly site!  Hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow, if not it is back to the Dr. for bacterial pink eye :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kristine Kristine Kristine. Hope it gets better. It stinks when your eyes go all haywire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you at least found out what the problem is. Hopefully it will be gone soon!

    ReplyDelete