Monday, June 17, 2013

7 Years

Paul and I have now officially been married longer than the time we spent dating!  I can't believe I have known him for over 14 years now.  How we have grown and changed.  Paul was nice enough to take the day off of work, so we got to spend the day together and that night we went to a fancy restaurant in Atlanta called The Canoe.  It's set right by the Chattahoochee River and we got to eat on the patio and had a beautiful view of their garden and the river.

The food was fantastic and the company was excellent too!  I am ridiculous and get embarrassed to have people take pictures of us together so we didn't get one in front of the river, but it really was beautiful!




When we got home I found that Paul had set up a fort for a movie night.  It was really fun and something we have never done before!


No comments:

Post a Comment