Monday, June 17, 2013

Random Things

Two things.  I have to blog this so I never forget:

1)  Hayden and I have been having lots of talks about listening to mom and dad and that we get to decide some things without negotiation being part of the deal.  I said, "just say, yes ma'm or yes sir and do it" and she responded:  "Yes your majesty!"

She proceeded to call me "your majesty" through most of the day.  Where does she come up with this stuff.  She is definitely going to give us a run for our money!

2)  Paul's brother Trent came into town for a BYU baseball recruiting trip and we got to spend some time with him.  Hayden was a little shy at first but loved playing with her uncle Trent! We may get to see him again at the end of the summer for another recruiting trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment