Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Hayden and I started a new tradition this year.  I found a father's day questionnaire online and had her answer a number of questions.  I then got a binder and told Paul we'd add one each year.  It was so funny to listen to her answers.  Like,
"My dad likes to eat_______" her response "food," of course
And "My dad likes to wear_______clothes", right again
One last cute one, "If you could give your dad anything it would be a ________ kiss"

We went to our friends the Heinholds for dinner and games and had a great time as usual.  I brought my camera and specifically told myself to take a pictures and failed to do so again!  Seriously we just have too much fun!


We are so lucky to have you Paul!  It's been fun to watch Hayden and Paul become closer as she has gotten older.  She used to be a real mamma's girl, but as she gets older, she has finally figured out who the fun parent really is.  She got hurt awhile back and ran to her daddy first, which has never happened.  At first I was a little sad, but then realized how happy I was for her to have this special relationship with her daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Love this picture of Hayden and her Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, So Cute. They both are so very special. I love you Paul, you are a great Dad.

    ReplyDelete